1-1 Nutrition Coaching (Online)
A personalised nutrition program customised to your health goals.
1. Nutrition Consultation
Make nutrition a lifestyle - Weekly nutrition theory to understand how to nourish your body and address any nutritional deficiency.
3. Customised Workouts
Customised training plans that caters according to your fitness level and lifestyle.
2. Weekly Video Call
4 x 30mins coaching call/month.
Weekly bite-sized habits to keep you on track and accountable.
4. Unlimited Access
Get in touch with your coach to help answer any queries you have along the way.
"A nutrition program curated to cultivate a good relationship with food."
(Say goodbye to yo-yo diet for life)
Your Program Includes:
- 12 weeks of nutritional consultation, lessons and tips to guide you on how to eat right, eat smart and cultivate a healthy relationship with food. A program to get rid of "dieting", instead learn how you can nourish your body back to health.
- A holistic program to keep your weight loss off for life by understanding the root causes of your body and address any nutritional deficiency.
- Weekly coaching calls with your coach to keep track of your progress and make any necessary adjustments to your program accordingly.
- Individualised programming to suit your lifestyle and fitness level, wherever you are.
- Unlimited access to your coach for any queries you have to guide you throughout your journey.
- 3 months worth of comprehensive training program and eating habits accountability as we journey with you in cultivating a healthy lifestyle for life.
Limited Slots Available!
I was having a hard time managing my nutrition and workout. Despite doing everything that I know from the web, social media, podcast etc, I was still feeling stress about both my nutrition and workout (because I thought I did it right and it was still not working.) Hence I decided to sign up with Ashley’s nutrition online coaching.
Though it was just a weekly video call, but she taught me a lot on how to choose my food and to listen to my body. From time to time, I do have mental meltdown and she was patient to guide me through it.
I thought I wouldn’t feel comfortable sharing about my personal thoughts on nutrition and workouts, but Ashley felt like more a friend than a coach to me. Thank you so much Ashley, I’m glad I signed up for this! With just only a few months I learnt and gain good lifetime knowledge and habits from you. Hope we will be able to keep in touch too.
- Chloe, Nutrition Coaching Client